Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive English-language collection of the writings of the highly original Danish artist Per Kirkeby. Born in 1938, Kirkeby is one of the most internationally acclaimed artists today; apart from being Scandinavia s foremost living painter and sculptor, he also is a geologist, filmmaker, architect, writer, and poet.
- Author BiographyA highly original artist, Per Kirkeby first established international prominence in the 1980s and has pursued a trajectory all his own. Along with his painting, his career has included work as a geologist, sculptor, architect, printmaker, draughtsman, filmmaker, and author of 70 published books on art and poetry.
- Author(s)Per Kirkeby
- PublisherSpring Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpring Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAsger Schnack
- Translated byMartin Aitken
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.