All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe murder of a college professor has its roots in the Cold War: the new Oxford Dogwalkers mystery from award-winning YA writer Annie Dalton. Shortly before Christmas, Professor James Lowell is found brutally attacked in his rooms at Walsingham College, where Anna Hopkins works as an administrator. Baffled as to why anyone would wish to harm such a gentle, scholarly man, Anna discovers that Lowell had a connection with her fellow dogwalker, Isadora Salzman, who knew him as an undergraduate in the 1960s, a co-member of the so-called Oxford Six. It turns out that Isadora has been keeping a surprising secret all these years. But someone else kws about Isadora's secret: someone who has sent her a threatening, frightening letter. Could the attack on Professor Lowell have its roots in a 50-year-old murder? And who is targeting Isadora and the surviving members of the Oxford Six? Anna, Isadora and Tansy, the dogwalking detectives, make it their business to find out.
- Author BiographyAnnie Dalton is the author of more than thirty novels for children and young adults, including the Agent Angel series. She has twice been shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal. She lives in Norfolk in a cottage with a ruined castle at the bottom of her garden, with her three cats and a dog called Riley.
- Author(s)Annie Dalton
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAn Anna Hopkins Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight425 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.