All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Luke Veldt s thirteen-year-old daughter died suddenly in 2006, he questioned the faith he had kwn from childhood: Is it all true? Is there a God? Is my daughter with Him? Despite his doubts, Luke turned to the Bible for answers to his questions and comfort for his grief. In Psalm 103, which he read every day for a year, Luke discovered a kindred spirit in King David, who knew what it was like to be in the pit. Luke also discovered that he was learning more about God in his sorrow than he ever had in times of joy.
- Author BiographyLuke Veldt is a church-planting missionary who served in Romania for ten years and then in Pamplona, Spain, for four. He and his wife, Jodi, have six children.
- Author(s)Luke Veldt
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.