All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Cernuda's verse is vivid testimony to various aspects of his biographical itinerary, it is in his prose poems that he traces more explicitly an outline of his life's journey. Reviewing this work, Octavio Paz wrote: In these memories and landscapes, in these tes toward the history of his sensibility, there is great objectivity; the poet doesn't set out to fantasize, or to lie to himself or anyone else. He attempts only to illuminate, with an almost impersonal light, something very personal: a few moments in his life. But is it truly ours, this life we live? Luis Cernuda (1902-1963) was one of the leading poets of Spain's Generation of 1927, which included Federico Garcia Lorca, Rafael Alberti and Jorge Guillen.
- Author BiographyLuis Cernuda (1902-1963) was one of the leading poets of Spain's Generation of 1927, which included Federico Garcia Lorca, Rafael Alberti, and Jorge Guillen.
- Author(s)Luis Cernuda
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication22/07/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Weight185 g
- Width124 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byStephen Kessler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.