All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have been wronged and are wounded, this book is for you. If you have been hurt, Jason invites you to take a few minutes to read this book as you consider your options. How are you going to respond? With candor and simplicity, Jason Noble reflects on several of the options you can choose. These options are t unlimited, and they are t equally beneficial. Writing from a Christian perspective, Jason encourages his readers to choose to respond to those who wrong them with forgiveness rather than vengeance. It is a must read for anyone who has been wronged and wounded and is wondering, What w?
- Author BiographyJason Noble is currently the preaching minister at the Friendly Avenue Church of Christ in Greensboro, NC. He has been involved in full time ministry since 1999 serving churches in Texas and North Carolina. Jason has earned a BA in Christian Ministry and a Master of Arts in Religion from Abilene Christian University. He is currently working on his Doctor of Ministry degree at the Carolina Graduate School of Divinity.
- Author(s)Jason Davis Noble
- Date of Publication11/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.