All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA superb treasury of decorative wrought iron, this well-illustrated volume presents an informative survey of the ancient craft's practice throughout England. Its history can be traced simply by admiring the crisp black-and-white illustrations of gates, railings, screens, and other elaborately rendered works. 241 black-and-white illustrations.
- Author(s)Maxwell Ayrton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- Series TitleDover Jewelry and Metalwork
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width229 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementDover ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.