All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's gripping and it establishes a connection with the reader. I enjoyed thehumor and foul-mouthed approach to helping people Daniele Bolelli Author of 'On The Warriors Path' and 'Not Afraid', Professor, #1 iTunes Philosophy podcast 'The Drunken Taoist' WTF Are You Waiting For?! is for you to understand your life right down to its very atoms, in order to dissect your thoughts and actions to see what's holding you back. It analyzes the ways in which life expresses itself, showing how you control all of it through where you choose to focus your energy, without any fluffy bullshit. We avoid change and discomfort, to the point where we think there's thing wrong with our lives, or, feel so trapped that we're waiting for something to kick us into action. This book is for everyone who would like to improve themselves and their life, by understanding how it comes about. A once dubbed Self Help book for those who don't kw how to help themselves, is an in your face, cut the crap workbook, to revolutionize, and finally live the life you want. Each chapter wakes your mind up to its current beliefs on life, and each exercise changes your outlook, actions, and habits. By the end you should be well on your way to a new person, the person you want to be.
- Author BiographyTodd Aaron Banks is an HLC, PHB, writer, and father of three. Todd uses his Lifestyle Coaching training in his writing and research. He specializes in holistic emotional healing and perspective altering coaching/writing. Raised in an extremely abusive household, Todd understands the negative aspects of life very well. After years of hard work, he now enjoys the positive side of life and wants to see everyone get there. A student of life by virtue of being alive, Todd Aaron Banks strives to become the best version of himself, and shares his lessons along the way.
- Author(s)Todd Aaron Banks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.