All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmily Bronte's Wuthering Heights , set among the rugged beauty of the English moors, is the tragic and passionate story of Catherine and Heathcliff, two lovers drawn together from the moment they meet. Their love is consuming and destructive, forbidden and inescapable, making Bronte's tale an enduring classic of English literature. This new Bloom's Guides volume offers clear analysis perfect for students seeking valuable insight into this haunting tale praised for its invative structure, originality, and poetic style.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleBloom's Guides
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byProf. Harold Bloom
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.