All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitan City is back! Rey Mysterio just wants to help people out and carry on the family tradition of justice Lucha Libre style. And he's been craving a big ol' slice of chocolate cheesecake. Unfortunately, dessert will have to wait when Rey finds himself recruited to protect a priceless package for the most unlikely of allies Alberto Del Rio. A mysterious masked madman desperately covets Del Rio's package and has been attacking anyone wearing a mask. Now, Mysterio must launch himself into Lucha Libre action of Tarantio-esque proportions to guard the package and bring the unkwn assailant to justice.
- Author BiographyMICK FOLEY is a legendary WWE Hall of Famer, turned multiple best-selling author, turned stand-up comic/spoken word performer. One of the cornerstones of WWE's meteoric rise in the late 90s, Mick Foley earned the nickname The Hardcore Legend for his ability to absorb seemingly inhuman punishment. As Mankind, Foley was a three-time WWE Champion. With retirement looming as a result of that physically demanding style, Foley penned a memoir, Have a Nice Day, hitting number one on The New York Times best-seller list where it remained for 26 weeks. A follow-up, 2001's Foley is Good, was a #1 New York Times best-seller, as well. Foley has published four memoirs, four children's books, and two novels.
- Author(s)Mick Foley,Shane Riches
- Date of Publication06/07/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width162 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Artist(s)Jolyon Yates
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.