All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Inarguably the most beautiful garden in Tasmania' Leo Schofield The garden at Wychwood, at the foot of Great Western Tiers in rthern Tasmania, is one of the world's most magical gardens. Wychwood combines Scandinavian design sensibilities with temperate-climate cottage-garden charm. And to top it off there's a creek at the back that is home to a platypus family. Twenty-two years ago Swedish born Peter Cooper and Australian Karen Hall set about transforming 2.5 acres of bare paddock into a self-sufficient and ornamental garden. Now as 'complete' as any creative project can be, Wychwood commemorates the making of an exquisite high-maintenance garden, detailing the techniques and secrets of its design success and offering inspiration at every turn. Peter's beautiful and haunting photography captures how the garden has evolved and grown into its surroundings.
- Author BiographyKaren Hall is the co-owner of Wychwood, blogger at GardenDrum, chair of the Tasmanian Open Garden Scheme and runs the rare-plant nursery at Wychwood. Peter Cooper is the co-owner of Wychwood, freelance garden designer, photographer and truffle consultant.
- Author(s)Karen Hall,Peter Cooper
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.