All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe garden at Wychwood, at the foot of the Great Western Tiers in rthern Tasmania, is one of the world's most magical places. Wychwood combines Scandinavian design sensibilities with temperate-climate country-garden charm. And to top it off, the idyllic Mole Creek, which is home to brown trout and a platypus, runs through the back of the property. Wychwood commemorates a garden over 22 years in the making, brought to life by a very special family who dreamt of the simple life in Tasmania. The book details the evolution of the garden from bare paddock to world-class attraction, with its iconic labyrinth, espaliered fruit trees, naturalistic planted beds and curved, clipped lawns. It gives the reader insight into the techniques and secrets that make the design of this garden so successful, offering inspiration and encouragement at every turn, and for every level of gardener. Peter Cooper's beautiful and haunting photography captures how the garden has transformed with the changing seasons and settled into its surroundings.
- Author BiographyPeter Cooper and Karen Hall are the creators of Wychwood. When they are not maintaining the garden, Karen contributes to the blog GardenDrum and Peter works as a garden designer and consultant, black truffle consultant and photographer.
- Author(s)Karen Hall,Peter Cooper
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date24/02/2015
- Weight1542 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- inic440924 May, 2016by
Great book, great service
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.