All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionA simultaneously hilarious and incisive manifesto for a generation that's never had much use for manifestos. Gordinier suggests that, for the first time since the Smells Like Teen Spirit breakthrough of the early 1990s, Generation X has what it takes to rescue culture from a state of collapse. Over the last 20 years, the so-called slackers have irrevocably changed countless elements of popular culture - from the way people watch movies to the way they make sense of a cracked political process.
- Author BiographyJeff Gordinier is the author of X Saves the World and the Editor-at-Large at Details magazine. He lives in the New York area and has written for a variety of publications, including the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Spin, Elle, Esquire, GQ, Entertainment Weekly, and PoetryFoundation.org. Nobody, including Jeff, is quite sure of how to pronounce his last name.
- Author(s)Jeff Gordinier
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2009
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight185 g
- Width130 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.