All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.60Free postage
- AU $23.39Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionNow on to the fifth volume in this hugely popular revival, Duane Swierczynski brings his formidable storytelling skills to the fore once again. X's former accomplice Leigh Ferguson is shocked to learn that her high school friend has become the latest victim of 'the Skin Traders', a mysterious gang of surgically modified thugs stealing slices of flesh from their abductees. Only the resilient vigilante X can stand up to the demented plastic surgeon who leads this patchwork crew. Scalpels clash with swords in a bloody hospital showdown! Collecting issues #17 through #20.
- Author BiographyDuane Louis Swierczynski is an American crime writer who has written a number of non-fiction books, novels and also writes for comic books. Duane Swierczynski was born and raised in Frankford, a neighborhood in lower Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Swierczynski has written six non-fiction books, including This Here's A Stick-Up: The Big Bad Book Of American Bank Robbery (Alpha, 2002) and The Big Book O' Beer (Quirk, 2004). In September 2011, DC Comics relaunched Birds of Prey with issue #1 as part of their The New 52 publishing initiative. Swierczynski replaced Marc Andreyko as the writer, with Jesus Saiz handling the art. Duane Swierczynski is married and has two children. The author lives in Philadelphia, PA.
- Author(s)Duane Swierczynski
- PublisherDark Horse Comics
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight242 g
- Width170 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.