All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this, the only book available to combine both theoretical and practical aspects of x-ray diffraction, the authors emphasize a 'hands on' approach through experiments and examples based on actual laboratory data. Part I presents the basics of x-ray diffraction and explains its use in obtaining structural and chemical information. In Part II, eight experimental modules enable the students to gain an appreciation for what information can be obtained by x-ray diffraction and how to interpret it. Examples from all classes of materials - metals, ceramics, semiconductors, and polymers - are included. Diffraction patterns and Bragg angles are provided for students without diffractometers. It features 192 illustrations.
- Author(s)Challapalli Suryanarayana,M.Grant Norton
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/1998
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.