Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $22.76Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a Perl programmer looking to explore Perl's XML capabilities or an XML developer with a basic understanding of Perl, this book will provide you with all the tools required for XML processing with Perl. XML and Perl teaches you to create portable, powerful, and extensible applications when you use XML and Perl together. You'll also learn to customize your XML processing facilities to accomplish unique tasks. Authors Mark Riehl and Ilya Sterin, who have written Perl XML modules and administer the official Perl XML web site (www.perlxml.net), have filled this book with practical code samples and exercises that will help you test drive your new kwledge. With this book, you'll quickly see the advantages of using XML and Perl together, and you'll be able to perform even complicated tasks more easily with powerful Perl XML modules.
- Author BiographyMark Riehl has several years of experience in software development in a number of operating systems using Perl, XML, and C/C++. Most of his software experience is network related, having recently led teams developing a web-based network planning tool and a modeling and simulation effort that combined both live and virtual components. He works for a small company that provides innovative technical solutions for challenging technical problems. Also, he is a user and faithful supporter of open source software and contributes to the community whenever time permits. He has both BS and MS degrees in Electrical Engineering. Ilya Sterinhas extensive professional knowledge and experience in systems and web programming as well as other software development. He has utilized a wide variety of languages and tools along with various database management packages to develop and maintain a variety of applications. He is an active developer/contributor to open source software. He has written four Perl modules: XML::CSV, XML::Excel, XML::SAXDriver::CSV, and XML::SAXDriver::Excel, now available through www.cpan.org (Comprehensive PERL Archive Network) and used worldwide. He is an active participant in PERL DBI and XML mailing lists and is a big contributor to the PERL community.
- Author(s)Ilya Sterin,Mark Riehl
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/10/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width175 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.