All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDespite many techlogical challenges faced by the xetransplantation field, many major advances have been made in the last two decades. The field seeks to overcome the limitations and difficulties in organ procurement, which also apply to human cells and tissues, and facilitate the development of new therapies based on cell and engineered-tissue. Xegeneic cells are simpler than solid organs and seem to pose less hurdles to attain long-term graft survival. In, Xetransplantation: Methods and Protocols expert researchers study characterizations of xegeneic interactions at the cellular and molecular levels and describe the use of relevant small-animal and pig-to-primate models. Related ethical and legal considerations are also covered. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory. Thorough and intuitive, Xetransplantation: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to study xetransplantation and its multiple aspects.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number885
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight855 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCristina Costa Valles,Rafael Manez Mendiluce
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.