Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionNeed to get the most out of the world's simplest accounting software? Easy. Xero has revolutionised the world of accounting software. Completely cloud-based, it lets small business owners monitor their finances in real time and promises to reduce the need for endless back-ups, data entry and software upgrades. Xero For Dummies gives readers a user-friendly, in-depth understanding of how the software works and shows them how to use it efficiently, effectively, and strategically. This plain-English guide leads readers through the basics of setting up an accounting system to detailed operations, letting users maximise revenue, profits, and cash flow. Xero For Dummies offers in-depth guidance on such topics as switching over from ather accounting software, setting up customers and suppliers, dealing with multi-currency transactions, using Xero's dashboards and robust reporting capabilities, and more. * An essential guide for anyone who wants to get the most out of this super-simple, super-effective accounting software * The only guide on the market endorsed by Xero * Perfect for small business owners and freelance workers with experience using accounting software When it comes to balancing the books, small business owners and entrepreneurs need all the help they can get. Xero For Dummies is the quick and easy way to master the world's simplest accounting software.
- Author BiographyHeather Smith is a writer, speaker and advisor on all topics small business. She is a Xero Certified Advisor and Chartered Certified Accountant. Through her business ANISEConsulting she specialises in delivering online training courses and webinars.
- Author(s)Heather Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date31/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width186 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byRod Drury
Most relevant reviews
- nolau1203 May, 2016by
very helpful...a must have!
i'd recommend this book to anyone running the Xero accounting package
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.