Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this DVD series, 7th generation lineage holder Master Zhongxian Wu explores key practices of legendary DaiShiXinYiQuan - the Dai Family XinYi Internal Alchemy and Martial Arts system. Each DVD is an essential resource for practitioners of all levels who want to deepen their practice, build strength and stamina, explore transformation through inner alchemical processes, and connect with the spiritual root of traditional Chinese mind-body arts. Filmed primarily onsite at a 1000+ year old Daoist temple in the birth area of Dai Family XinYi, this DVD includes detailed instruction on: HunYuanZhang, the Primordial Stance, to build strong DanTian Qi LongShen, the Dragon Body, to strengthen the vital link between the Governing meridian and Conception meridian ChangSanBu, the Long Trinity Step, a special stepping method that focuses on awakening deeper levels of consciousness WuXingQuan, the Five Elements Form, to enhance the five organ systems and develop the Five Elements martial arts skills The DVD also features explanations from 6th generation lineage holder Grandmaster Zhao ShouRong, combat demonstrations, and special 8mm film-like techlogy that brings you into the timelessness of these ancient practices. Format: DVD, NTSC, Region 0 (worldwide).
- Author BiographyMaster Zhongxian Wu, a lifelong Daoist practitioner, is the lineage holder of four different schools of Qigong and martial arts. Since 1988, Master Wu has instructed thousands of students, both Eastern and Western, in his unique and professionally designed courses and training programs. He has authored 12 books (five in Chinese) on Chinese wisdom traditions. Along with his wife, Dr. Karin Taylor Wu, he founded Blue Willow World Healing Center and QinJian Akademin to preserve and promote the classical Chinese arts throughout Europe, North America and China.
- Author(s)Zhongxian Wu
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Weight77 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.