Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and better than ever, this more focused revision provides comprehensive coverage of XML to anyone with a basic understanding of HTML and Web servers. Featuring all-new examples, this book contains everything readers need to kw to incorporate XML in their Web site plans, designs, and implementations. It continues expert Elliotte Rusty Harold's well-kwn track record for delivering the best XML guidance available. It includes coverage of the most recent XML 1.1 specification and the latest trends in XML Web publishing. The companion Web site includes additional examples and reference material found in previous editions that readers may find useful.
- Author BiographyElliotte Rusty Harold is an internationally respected writer, programmer, and educator, both on the Internet and off. He got his start writing FAQ lists for the Macintosh newsgroups on Usenet and has since branched out into books, Web sites, and newsletters. He's an adjunct professor of computer science at Polytechnic University in Brooklyn, New York. His Cafe con Leche Web site at http://www.cafeconleche.org/ has become one of the most popular independent XML sites on the Internet. Elliotte is originally from New Orleans, to which he returns periodically in search of a decent bowl of gumbo. However, he currently resides in the Prospect Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn with his wife Beth, and his cats Charm (named after the quark) and Marjorie (named after his mother-in-law). When not writing books, he enjoys working on genealogy, mathematics, free software, and quantum mechanics. His previous books include The Java Developer's Resource, Java Network Programming, Java Secrets, JavaBeans, Java I/O, XML: Extensible Markup Language, XML in a Nutshell, Processing XML with Java, and Effective XML.
- Author(s)Elliotte Rusty Harold
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2004
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1559 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.