All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have a working kwledge of Hadoop 1.x but want to start afresh with YARN, this book is ideal for you. You will be able to install and administer a YARN cluster and also discover the configuration settings to fine-tune your cluster both in terms of performance and scalability. This book will help you develop, deploy, and run multiple applications/frameworks on the same shared YARN cluster.
- Author BiographyAmol Fasale has more than 4 years of industry experience actively working in the fields of big data and distributed computing; he is also an active blogger in and contributor to the open source community. Amol works as a senior data system engineer at MakeMyTrip.com, a very well-known travel and hospitality portal in India, responsible for real-time personalization of online user experience with Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, and many more. Also, Amol has active hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Frameworks, Python, machine learning, Hadoop framework components, SQL, NoSQL, and graph databases. You can follow Amol on Twitter at @amolfasale or on LinkedIn. Amol is very active on social media. You can catch him online for any technical assistance; he would be happy to help. Amol has completed his bachelor's in engineering (electronics and telecommunication) from Pune University and postgraduate diploma in computers from CDAC. Nirmal Kumar is a lead software engineer at iLabs, the R&D team at Impetus Infotech Pvt. Ltd. He has more than 8 years of experience in open source technologies such as Java, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, web services, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Kafka, Storm, NoSQL databases such as HBase and Cassandra, and MPP databases such as Teradata. You can follow him on Twitter at @nirmal___kumar. He spends most of his time reading about and playing with different technologies. He has also undertaken many tech talks and training sessions on big data technologies. He has attained his master's degree in computer applications from Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (HBTI), Kanpur, India and is currently part of the big data R&D team in iLabs at Impetus Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Author(s)Amol Fasale,Nirmal Kumar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.