All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprove a wide range of sailing skills with this highly illustrated guide Popular sailing author Tom Cunliffe teaches sailors how to improve a vast range of sailing skills, from dropping anchor to fixing an engine or using onboard electronics. Each chapter deals with a specific skill and is highly illustrated with step-by-step photos. This selection of the best practical articles from the pages of Yachting Monthly magazine will help sailors at every level. Perfect your spinnaker technique, learn how to dry out your yacht and pick up some tips for successful single-handed sailing. There's advice on everything from passage planning to boat handling and all delivered with easy to follow photographs and diagrams. Tom cuts through the theory to explain what really works -- often setting sail with rmal yachtsmen and women to solve their cruising conundrums. Improve your sailing skills with a pick of the most useful tips and advice. Easy to use language with step-by-step guides. Expert advice from one of the U.K.'s most popular yachting journalists.
- Author BiographyTom Cunliffe is a worldwide authority on sailing instruction and an expert on traditional craft. He is the author of more than 25 books and writes for Yachting Monthly, Yachting World and SAIL magazines.
- Author(s)Tom Cunliffe
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight944 g
- Width207 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.