All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Rome, Dom has quit running. He's still training, though. Swimming lap after lap of the pool. And waiting. Until Dom receives ather threatening message. In Latin. He doesn't kw who is after him w, but he hopes it's The Debt. He's pieced together the puzzle of the previous instalments, and he kws that the fifth one must be the search for Yamashita's Gold - the legendary treasure looted during the Second World War that might have ended up in the waters of Diablo Bay. But for months he's heard thing from The Debt. Just silence and more silence from this shadowy organisation. Could this message be it? But if Dom goes out searching, he won't be the only one looking for gold. And The Debt won't be the only organisation looking for Dom. It might be desperate times, desperate measures, but there's only one person looking out for Dom Silvagni - himself.
- Author BiographyPhillip Gwynne's first novel Deadly Unna? was the literary hit of 1998 winning Children's Book of the Year and selling over 200,000 copies. It was made into the feature film Australian Rules for which Phillip's screenplay won an AFI award in 2002. Since then Phillip's novels have all received both high acclaim and popularity amongst readers including his young adult novel Swerve which was shortlisted for many awards amongst them the 2010 Prime Minister's Award and the Golden Inky...Phillip's also no stranger to writing thrillers as he has written an adult detective thriller The Build Up, but The Debt is his first series for upper-primary school readers and combines both his substantial literary skills and his ability to tell a good story.
- Author(s)Phillip Gwynne
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDebt
- Series Part/Volume NumberInstalment Five
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.