Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to Yammer which uses simple but enjoyable terms, informing you how to get the best out of Yammer while enjoying the process. The Yammer Starter Guide and Yammer itself requires very little advance kwledge. Most of us have already posted something, sometime on the Internet. Most of us have already used Facebook or one of the other many social media networks, or seen someone using them, and so on. Yammer is that simple. The Yammer Starter Guide builds on this basic familiarity, getting you up to speed in using Yammer quickly and easily.
- Author BiographyRalph Roberts is a decorated Vietnam Veteran and worked with NASA during the Apollo moon program. He built his first personal computer in 1976 and has been writing about them and on them since his first published article Down with Typewriters in 1978. He has written over 100 books along with thousands of articles and short stories. His best sellers include the first U.S. book on computer viruses (which resulted in several appearances on national TV) and Classic Cooking with Coca-Cola(R), a cookbook that has been in continuous print for the past 17 years and sold half a million copies. He is also a video producer with over 100 DVD titles now for sale nationally on places such as Amazon.com. He has also produced hundreds of hours of video for local TV in the Western North Carolina area and sold scripts to Hollywood producers. Previously for Packt, Ralph wrote Celtx: Open Source Screenwriting and Google App Inventor. Ralph and his wife, Pat, live on a farm in the mountains of Western North Carolina with two horses.
- Author(s)Ralph Roberts
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date04/12/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.