All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Charles River divides Boston and Cambridge, and the Red Line ties the citiestogether, traveling through an expanseof class and cultures along its route. When an unlikely combination of riders share an afteron train, they are surprised todiscover what'scommon in their American experience.Part of the prestigious Open Door Series, originally designed for adult literacy in Ireland, these books confirm the truth that a story doesn't have to be big to change our world. Yankee Doodle is part of the US launch of Open Door books written by North American authors.
- Author BiographyLoretta Welch has lived and worked as a writer throughout the country. After studying at Trinity College, Dublin, working in publishing in San Francisco, she landed in Boston s North End, steps away from the shore on which her immigrant ancestors first set foot, five generations ago. Yankee Doodle is Welch s first novel.
- Author(s)Loretta Welch
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleGemma Open Door
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight77 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.