All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYaYa's Bunnies has a simple moral, which is to love and overlook the differences in each other and embrace those differences with love and humor. A grandmother, named YaYa, uses her one-of-a kind stuffed bunny and doll collection's different and quirky personalities to show how easy it is to love each other unconditionally and live together as a happy family. A few of the characters are Katherine, the loving caregiver; Victoria, the prissy, little busybody; Ada, the kind and gentle soul; Jack, the brave defender of all; and Eugene, the user of big words. Read the story and find out which character you are most like.
- Author(s)Kathy Juve' Haik
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathy Juve' Haik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.