All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsed in conjunction with the Teacher's Guide, Progress Guide and Homework Guide, the Busy Ant Maths Pupil Book 2C is the best way to ensure that pupils achieve all the learning objectives of the new Primary Maths National Curriculum. Collins Busy Ant Maths Activity Book 2C is packed with exciting activities to help build and develop the skills needed to be successful in Maths. Each page features lots of hands-on, highly visual activities with a low level of text to give pupils confidence in learning maths. Activity Book 2C contains: * fun activities to consolidate the objectives covered in the daily maths lesson * objectives at the top of each page so the child is in control of their own learning * space to record answers, providing structure to each exercise * simple text. * engaging, colourful graphics.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Caroline Clissold,Cherri Moseley,Elizabeth Jurgensen,Jeanette A. Mumford,Jo Power,Louise Wallace,Nicola Morgan,Sandra Roberts
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBusy Ant Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight120 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Evans
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.