All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssessing pupils' progress in maths couldn't be easier using these flexible and affordable topic-based tests. Each test includes progressively more difficult questions and allows you to assess understanding of every aspect of the new maths curriculum. The Teacher Resources book includes one photocopiable test per content domain and comes with a CD-ROM that is networkable across your school. * Assess kwledge and understanding as you teach year 2 maths. * Regularly monitor progress against new curriculum expectations and identify areas where further support is needed. * Photocopiable test per content domain offers maximum flexibility. * Editable version of the tests on CD-ROM can be printed or projected onto a whiteboard. * Easy-to-use answers and mark scheme included. Maths Topic Assessments are available for Years 1-6 and can also be purchased as online downloads.
- Author(s)Steph King
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKeen Kite Books
- Weight270 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.