All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnsure all pupils are fully prepared for the National Tests using these extra ways to teach tricky grammar topics in context. Getting to grips with the new curriculum grammar requirements is tricky eugh. Preparing pupils for the tests who have been introduced to the new curriculum part-way through is a challenge. Fill Grammar Gaps includes creative teaching ideas to close gaps in grammar kwledge with minimal preparation. * Catch-up, review and recap content focuses on word and sentence areas of the curriculum. * Interesting and relevant text extracts help teach grammar in context. * Engaging and fun interactive activities reinforce grammar concepts. * Editable teaching tes and pupil activities on CD-ROM.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleClosing Gaps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKeen Kite Books
- Weight270 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.