All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Yearbook of Hand and Upper Limb Surgery is an annual review of the year's most relevant articles pertaining to this specialty. World-recognized hand surgery experts provide commentary on their personal experience related to these published abstracts. This interactive format allows the resident, fellow, or practicing surgeon to become quickly updated in this rapidly-changing field. The portable book form allows this Yearbook to be carried anywhere for ease of use. On first reading, the hand surgeon can become familiar with the latest studies published. Thereafter, it can remain on the bookshelf for easy reference of that year's key articles.
- Author(s)Jeffrey K. Yao
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleYear Books
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.