All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Year Book of Oncology brings you abstracts of the articles that reported the year's breakthrough developments in oncology, carefully selected from more than 500 journals worldwide. Expert commentaries evaluate the clinical importance of each article and discuss its application to your practice. There's faster or easier way to stay informed! Topics include Supportive Care, Breast Cancer, Gynecologic Cancers, Genitourinary Cancers, Hematologic Malignancies, Thoracic Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer and Cancer Biology. The Year Book of Oncology is available annually in November.
- Author(s)Robert J. Arceci
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleYear Books
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.