All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Year Book of Pulmonary Disease brings you abstracts of the articles that reported the year's breakthrough developments in pulmonary disease, carefully selected from more than 500 journals worldwide. Expert commentaries evaluate the clinical importance of each article and discuss its application to your practice. There's faster or easier way to stay informed! Each year this volume covers the latest advances in the areas of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, pulmonary vascular disease, and lung transplantation. The Year Book of Pulmonary Disease publishes annually in April.
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleYear Books
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBarbara Phillips
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.