All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike most slow cooker books, this features recipes that go beyond using bottled sauces to give flavour to food. Slow cookers have an image problem. Most home cooks use them for cold weather meals only, while others think slow cookers can only produce food that's mushy, bland and watery or rely solely on shortcut ingredients like spice packets, bouillon cubes and bottled sauces. No longer does this must-have kitchen tool deserve to be stored away when spring months hit. In Year-Round Slow Cooker , home cooks will find 100 delicious, modern, practical slow cooker recipes featuring seasonal produce. Recipes speak to the home cook whose palate is more sophisticated and who wants to incorporate seasonal produce into all of her meals. Organised by season, Year-Round Slow Cooker features tes about the featured seasonal ingredients as well as invaluable tips throughout to help cooks maximise the power of the slow cooker.
- Author BiographyDina Cheney attended the Culinary Arts Career program at New York's Institute of Culinary Education and taught cooking classes throughout the New York City Metro area for 2-1/2 years. She's also written two cookbooks and developed recipes for Fine Cooking and Coastal Living magazines. Dina is a monthly columnist for Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine, and has written for 18 other publications.
- Author(s)Dina Cheney
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 55 photographs
- Weight617 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.