Yearbook of Morphology: Theme - Morphological Classes: 1991 by Kluwer Academic Publishers (Hardback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $121.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMARK ARONOFF The articles included in this section represent recent research on morpholog- ical classes which has been independently performed by a number of investi- gators. This work was presented at a symposium that was organized as part of the 1990-1991 annual meeting of the Linguistic Society of America in Chicago in January 1991. Our aim in presenting this work is twofold: on the one hand, we would like to encourage others interested in morphology to pursue the types of research that we present. This is especially important in the study of morphological classes, which, while they are widespread among the languages of the world, are also highly diverse and often quite complex. On the other hand, we hope to convince researchers in adjacent areas to provide a place for automous morphology in their general picture of the workings of language and to pay closer attention to the intricacies of the interactionbetweenmorphologyand theseareas.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/1991
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGeert Booij,Jaap van Marle
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.