All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYearbook of Research on the Study of Developmentalism is a powerful argument for expanding the definitions (and measurement criteria) for at-risk students based on solid cognitive and pedagogical research. Theory and practice of learning needs is thoroughly discussed. In this second volume of the yearly series, Robert Hashway has defined further the paradigms of research and development in this crucial area of education.
- Author(s)Robert Michael Hashway
- PublisherAustin & Winfield,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Research S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAustin & Winfield,U.S.
- Content NoteGraphs, diagrams, line illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight717 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.