Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionYearning is a vel that takes you into the lives of four individuals-Rachel, Samantha, Crystal and Robert-who desperately yearn for a change in their lives. Rachel Moore, an art gallery owner, has run a successful business for the past two years. Although she's happy with her current success, she's struggling to understand why she's failed to achieve the same results in her personal relationships. Samantha Richardson is a college student and single mother of two. She relocated to Minnesota from Texas three years earlier, eager to make her own way, and fi nds herself torn between family and her new found independence. Crystal Jones, Samantha's cousin, is one of the best social workers in town; all her clients will vouch for that, but she has yet to convince Derrick that she's the best woman for him. Robert Moore, Rachel's big brother, is a successful attorney and senior partner at Nichols, Moore and Malone. Since his wife of sixteen years divorced him, he has been searching high and low for a replacement.
- Author(s)Carlotta Arradondo
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.