Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe short story is one of the most vibrant and exciting areas in science fiction today. It is where the hot new authors emerge and where the beloved giants of the field continue to publish. Now, building on the success of the first thirteen volumes, Eos will once again present a collection of the best stories of 2008 in mass market. Here, selected and compiled by David G. Hartwell and Kathryn Cramer, two of the most respected editors in the field, are stories with visions of tomorrow and yesterday, of the strange and the familiar, of the unkwn and the unkwable. With stories from an all-star team of science fiction authors, The Year's Best Sf 14 is an indispensable guide for every science fiction fan.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Hartwell is a senior editor of Tor/Forge Books. His doctorate is in Comparative Medieval Literature. He is the proprietor of Dragon Press, publisher and bookseller, which publishes The New York Review of Science Fiction, and the president of David G. Hartwell, Inc. He is the author of Age of Wonders and the editor of many anthologies, including The Dark Descent, The World Treasury of Science Fiction, The Hard SF Renaissance, The Space Opera Renaissance, and a number of Christmas anthologies, among others. Recently he co-edited his fifteenth annual paperback volume of Year's Best SF, and co-edited the ninth Year's Best Fantasy. John Updike, reviewing The World Treasury of Science Fiction in The New Yorker, characterized him as a loving expert. He is on the board of the IAFA, is co-chairman of the board of the World Fantasy Convention, and an administrator of the Philip K. Dick Award. He has won the Eaton Award, the World Fantasy Award, and has been nominated for the Hugo Award forty times to date, winning as Best Editor in 2006, 2008, and 2009. Kathryn Cramer is a writer, critic, and anthologist, and was coeditor of the Year's Best Fantasy and Year's Best SF series. A consulting editor at Tor Books, she won a World Fantasy Award for her anthology The Architecture of Fear.
- Author(s)David G. Hartwell,Kathryn Cramer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleYear's Best SF Series
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Voyager
- Weight244 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.