All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents protocols on yeast cytokinesis that will help Molecular and Cellular Biology researchers in the use of these microorganisms to approach the study of general or specific key questions in cytokinesis. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Yeast Cytokinesis: Methods and Protocols provides practical and step-by-step detailed protocols useful for a wide audience ranging from experienced researchers to beginners in the use of yeasts.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1369
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 52 colour illustrations, 42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1089 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlberto Sanchez-Diaz,Pilar Perez
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.