Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Butler Yeats is considered Ireland's greatest poet. He is one of the most significant literary figures of the twentieth century. He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1923. This is the definitive collection of his poems, encompassing the full range of his powers, from the love lyrics to the political poems, from poems meditating on the bliss of youth, to the verse that rails against old age. A detailed tes section and full appendix provide an invaluable key to the poems as well as biographical information on the life of the poet and a guide to his times. The collection includes Yeats's fourteen books of lyrical poems, his narrative and dramatic poetry, and his own tes on individual poems.
- Author BiographyA. NORMAN JEFFARES was formerly Professor of English at the University of Sterling.
- Author(s)W. B. Yeats
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight870 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.