All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA regional pioneer of photojournalism, Jack Richard photographed in the Yellowstone area from the 1940s to the 1980s, where his crisp, superbly posed images captured the Western way of life. This book presents more than 150 black and white photographs, from stunning landscapes to tender portraits, and chronicles the American West from the end of the frontier era, to the age of tourism, industry, and large-scale ranch operations.
- Author BiographyMark Bagne is a freelance writer and public relations specialist in Cody, Wyoming. Bob Richard, son of Jack Richard, is a tour operator out of Cody, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Bob Richard,Mark Bagne
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note152 black & white halftones
- Weight531 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.