All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionYelp Local Marketing Workbook 2016 Master Yelp, Google+ Marketing, and all of Local Review Marketing for Business for Free A best-selling Yelp / Local marketing book from a best-selling author on Internet marketing: Jason McDonald Local review sites such as Yelp, Google+, TripAdvisor and others have become THE way that consumers identify vendors of interest. If you have a local pizza restaurant in Toledo, Ohio, or Tulsa, Oklahoma, you probably already kw this. But it's also true for attorneys or plumbers, massage therapists or local florists: local reviews sites like Yelp are incredibly important to your business. Small businesses and large businesses - especially those that sell to local customers - can leverage Yelp, Google+ and other local review sites for amazing free marketing opportunities If you kw how... you can market on Yelp, Google+ and other local review sites effectively With up-to-date information on how to market via Yelp, Google+ and other local review sites, the Yelp Local Marketing Workbook includes SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING - an easy explanation of what social media marketing really is, and how to think about social media marketing. YELP LOCAL MARKETING STEP-BY-STEP - an explanation of how Yelp, Google+, and other local review sites work as a marketing tool, how to research your competition on these sites, how to claim and optimize your business listing, and how to solicit and respond to reviews online. FREE YELP LOCAL TOOLS - as part of Jason's SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLBOOK, you get complete access to t only FREE Yelp / Google+ tools but hundreds of FREE social media tools as well - a $29.99 value! Yelp Local Marketing Worksheets This isn't a fancy book. This isn't a pie-in-the-sky book. This is a practical hands-on book, with links t only to free tools but to step-by-step worksheets. By the end of the book, you'll have a Yelp / Local marketing plan ready for yourself, your employees, and your business. Other great books like 'Yelp for Dummies, ' 'Yelp Marketing, ' or 'Yelp an Hour a Day' are great, but they don't have the kind of hands-on, practical worksheets that the YELP LOCAL MARKETING WORKBOOK offers, plus access to free Yelp / Local tools. So consider 'Yelp for Dummies, ' and other books on 'Yelp for business' and you'll be back. Got questions? Just Google Jason McDonald and send him an email - he's happy to help.
- Author BiographyAuthor Jason McDonald has been active on the Internet since 1994 and has taught SEO, AdWords, and Social Media since 2009 - online, at Stanford University Continuing Studies, at both AcademyX and the Bay Area Video Coalition in San Francisco, at workshops, and in corporate trainings across these United States. His passion is to take complex marketing topics such as social media marketing and make them easy-to-understand for small business owners and marketers. His style is practical, hands-on, and fun. He received his Ph.D. in 1992 from the University of California, Berkeley, and his B.A. from Harvard University in 1985. When he's not surfing the Internet, Jason can be found being trained by his black Lab, Buddy, across the highways and byways of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Jason McDonald Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.