Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThere is question that the collectible muscle car market is hot, and few cars are hotter than those sold with the distinctive Yenko stripes and badges. A wide range of Chevrolet cars received the Yenko treatment, starting with the Stinger Corvairs and finishing with turbocharged Camaros and even Vegas. In between these two projects, Don Yenko worked his magic on Novas, Chevelles, and of course the legendary first-generation Camaros. <i>YENKO: The Man, The Machines, The Legend </i>follows the life of Don Yenko from birth to his untimely passing, and offers an in-depth look into the man behind the legendary cars. While the cars will always be the stars, the story of how they came to be is fascinating, and author Bob McClurg interviewed Yenko family members, former employees, family friends, and contemporary professionals to get the complete story behind the legendary Yenko name. The new paperback edition covers it all. In a time when such cars can command million-dollar-plus bids at the most popular auctions, the story behind the cars swirls with myth and legend. Get the complete and accurate authorized history with <i>YENKO: The Man, The Machines, The Legend </i>.
- Author(s)Bob McClurg
- PublisherCarTech Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationNorth Branch
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarTech Inc
- Content Note690 colour
- Weight726 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.