All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day starts and ends with your home - an extension of yourself, which resembles the foundation of your true character and should bring out your best. This book will help you realize how organizing your home to reflect your true character can create inner peace and serenity. Time is extremely valuable and learning how to organize can support you in focusing on and achieving your most treasured goals. Here are some of the many things this book can offer you: -Sample forms to help you in your organizing process -Easy to read and understand -Simple, straightforward and effective information on home organization -Each paragraph throughout the book is summarized with a few key words for fast review -Understanding clutter, what it is and its consequences -How clutter accumulates -How clutter affects your state of being -Benefits of an organized home -Evaluating and defining how disorganization has impacted your life -Why disorganization occurs -What's holding you back from getting organized -How to motivate myself to organize -How to motivate my partner/children to organize -How to overcome and concur clutter -How to take back control of your home -How to organize the right way -How to set organization goals and deadlines -Steps to having an effective action plan -Step-by-step instructions for organizing each room in your house -How to declutter your home, one step at a time -How to effectively sort your items in each room -How to create functional spaces that reflect your true being -Understanding the purpose of the room -Understanding the emotional connection attached to each room -Support guide to direct you each step of the way -Useful insider tips and design ideas -Organizing templates to understand your needs -Organizing templates to set goals -Organizing templates for creating organizational systems -How to deal with incoming mail -How to be in control of your bills -How to create effective filing systems -How to maintain organization -How to stay organized -How to communicate effectively with partner (and children) -How to interact with teens that resist cleaning and organizing their room -Garage safety tips -Inspirational life messages that will empower you to take action Learn how to organize the following spaces in your home: Family Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Bedroom Closets and Dressers, Kids Bedrooms and Closets, Teens Room and Closet, Bathrooms, Home Office, Incoming Mail, Paying Bills, Filing, Laundry Room, Linen Closet, Garage, Basement and Attic, Old Photographs, Digital Photographs, and Memorabilia. Yes, You Can Organize! Just Do It!
- Author BiographyAs far back as she can remember, Rebecca Kohan would set out to change a room to make it functional and soothing to the soul. In 1990, she obtained her Bachelors Degree in Interior Design from California State University Northridge. Since then, she has worked with residential and commercial clients, creating floor plans and designs that met their needs. Rebecca combined her design background with her organizing expertise to create not only great layouts, but functional spaces all throughout. In 2006, she obtained her Real Estate Appraisal license, giving her an edge by focusing on what creates resale value. In addition to this, since 1994, Rebecca has been directly involved with personal growth workshops dealing with human development and personal power. This has provided her with the understanding and awareness necessary to recognize how the little things in life make a great impact on our well-being and happiness; and how each of us as an individual is responsible for our own happiness and success in life, having the power to make a difference not just in our immediate surroundings but in the world as a whole. Knowing that our living space is a direct reflection of our psychology and inner peace, Rebecca decided to write her first book, Yes I Can ORGANIZE: How To Organize In 7 Simple Steps, An Empowering Guide to Home Organization, to help her readers realize how their home environment directly reflects on their behavior and well-being, and to empower them to take action. Using her professional knowledge, she provides her readers with step-by-step instructions and insider facts and tips on how to organize and maintain their living space to create the home environment they would look forward to coming to each and every day.
- Author(s)Rebecca Kohan
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.51Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.