Yes I Cancer: You Can't Beat Cancer Without Chemotherapy, Radiation or Surgery by Michael Elliott (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe's only 41 years old. Terminal lung cancer, stage IV. The doctor offers to keep her comfortable, thing more. The cancer is too far advanced. He estimates 6 maybe 9 months and she will be dead. Where are all the cancer cures they promised. How does someone running their horse one day end up with a 6 month death sentence the next? Funny how our life finally seemed perfect. 50 acres in a pristine, sw capped valley, horses, dogs, cats, chickens, pig, wildlife. We were living our dream... Then the phone rings. Damn, it's the doctors office. For some reason the doctor needs to see us right away. We were just leaving to meet some friends up at the lake. Of course we're wondering why a procedure confirming a pulled muscle and a possible infection in her chest was so urgent. When we arrive, we are immediately escorted into the doctor's office. No waiting room, exam room, his office. We are told the doctor will be right in. Wow, this is odd, there are at least 6 or 7 other patients outside in the waiting room. I start pacing, totally oblivious to the bomb that was about to be dropped on our lives. Imagine this happening to you. How would you react? I went into complete shock, total disbelief, denial and absolute panic. How do you leave someone so young, ultimately without any hope? I had clue, let alone faith or any kwledge of natural cancer cures. Did they work? Were they for real? How successful were alternative therapies? Could they really save my wife? Your can decide to write a different story. You can decide to find out what I desperately needed to kw right then and there. Your choice, you can choose to read this book and avoid the insanity or you can go through what I did. Read the book! Believe me, this life changing event turns your whole world upside down and slams it against the wall. Everyone kws the horrors and side effects of chemotherapy. Why are so many so igrant about complementary and alternative therapies for curing cancer. You probably kw the answer to that, if t, all the more reason to keep reading. Sad to say, I was in the group of totally igrant but, whatever the outcome, she sure as hell was t going down without a fight. By the way, her stage IV lung cancer magically disappeared and then?...The rest of the story... This book chronicles our journey, what worked, what we missed, what we should have done and how the story ended like it did. It really should be a simple decision. Find out w or wait like we did figuring this only happens to other people. You will discover the comfort in kwing and most importantly understanding 21 of the most powerful and successful all natural, alternative health therapies...
- Author BiographyMichael was born and raised in So. California. He spent the last 15 years living in Wyoming, Colorado and Nevada. He has been published in several books and magazines for his western/southwestern style furniture designs. He has also worked as a Nevada state firefighter and was named Firefighter of the Year in 2004. His passion for Alternative and Natural medicine began 10 years ago and continues to this day. He has dedicated the rest of his life to finding natural ways to treat cancer and other life altering afflictions without chemotherapy, radiation, surgery or pharmaceuticals.
- Author(s)Michael Elliott
- PublisherMichael Elliott
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Elliott
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Artritex Technologies
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.