Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
About this product
- DescriptionTHE NEW YORK TIMES NUMBER ONE BESTSELLER In Amy Poehler's highly anticipated first book, Yes Please, she offers up a big juicy stew of personal stories, funny bits on sex and love and friendship and parenthood and real life advice (some useful, some t so much). Powered by Amy's charming and hilarious, biting yet wise voice, Yes Please is a book full of words to live by.
- Author BiographyAmy Poehler is an actress, comedian, and writer. She was a founding member of the comedy troupe Upright Citizens Brigade in New York City and a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 2001 to 2009, where she was nominated for two Primetime Emmy Awards. She currently stars as Leslie Knope on NBC's Parks and Recreation, for which she won a Golden Globe. Poehler lives in Los Angeles, and this is her first book.
- PrizesWinner of Goodreads Choice Awards: Humour 2014.
- Author(s)Amy Poehler
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight842 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementReprints
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.