Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderfully warm and reassuring tale of celebrating what each of us is good at! Little Roo, Quacker Duck and Country Mouse are playing happily together when Little Roo challenges Quacker Duck to jump over a big, big log. Of course he can't and Country Mouse laughs at him. Each friend ends up challenging ather to do something they kw will be impossible and the three end up quarrelling. It takes Roo's mother to show them that if they celebrate what they can do, instead of laughing at each other, it's much more fun and enjoyable. Can they be friends again? 'Yes we can!'
- Author BiographySam McBratney has been writing children's books for nearly thirty years. Having taught at all levels of education he became a full-time writer in 1992. Sam's best-known work is the picture book Guess How Much I Love You, published in 1994 which has sold more than 16 million copies worldwide and continues to sell a million copies a year. It's Lovely When You Smile is Sam's first book for Puffin and there are more Little Roo books planned. Sam lives on the edge of Lough Neagh near Belfast.
- Author(s)Sam McBratney
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight186 g
- Width251 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles Fuge
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.