Yes, You Can Get Pregnant: Natural Ways to Improve Your Fertility Now and into Your 40s by Aimee E. Raupp (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYes, You Can Get Pregnant: How To Improve Your Fertility Now & Into Your 40s is the complete guide to getting pregnant and improving fertility naturally -- even if you've been told your chances of conception are low. A nationally rewned women's health and fertility expert, Aimee Raupp has helped thousands of women optimize their fertility and get pregnant. Now, in Yes, You Can Get Pregnant, she provides her complete program for improving your chances of conceiving and overcoming infertility, including the most effective complementary and lifestyle approaches, the latest nutritional advice, and ways to prepare yourself emotionally and spiritually. In a friendly, understanding, and inspirational manner, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant provides hope, scientifically-backed kwledge, and emotional support to help you improve your health and fertility from the inside out so that you can become the mother you want to be.
- Author BiographyAimee E. Raupp is a nationally renowned women's health and fertility expert and the author of Chill Out and Get Healthy. Raupp earned a Master's of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, California, USA, and a Bachelor's degree in biology from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. She holds a license in acupuncture and Chinese herbology in the state of New York and is certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Raupp is currently in private practice in Manhattan, the Hamptons and Nyack, NY, and is the creator of the Aimee Raupp Beauty line of hand-made, fertility-friendly products. She has appeared on ABC Television's The View, Yahoo! Shine, Martha Stewart Radio, FOX Television's Good Day New York, and in national magazines Glamour, Woman's Day, Self, Shape, Natural Health and Better Nutrition. She has served as spokesperson for such brands and companies as Culturelle, Whole Foods, lululemon athletica, and the American Leisure Spa Group. Aimee is the women's health columnist for Acupuncture Today, a monthly contributor to Mommybites.com, and an active blogger.
- Author(s)Aimee E. Raupp
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.