All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a simple, easy, and cultural approach to understand basic syntax and the order of the Korean alphabet by providing a unique methodology which compares the consonants to males and the vowels to females. This is most definitely NOT an academic approach, but it IS highly effective, and a great deal of fun as well. It is exaggeration to say that you ll find yourself reading Korean words in 40 minutes. That makes this book a really important starting point for whichever structured learning process you choose.
- Author(s)Tongku Lee
- PublisherHollym International Corp.,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationElizabeth, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHollym International Corp.,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight159 g
- Width125 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.