All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a simple, easy, and cultural approach to understand basic syntax and the order of the Korean alphabet by providing a unique methodology which compares the consonants to males and the vowels to females. This is most definitely NOT an academic approach, but it IS highly effective, and a great deal of fun as well. It is exaggeration to say that you ll find yourself reading Korean words in 40 minutes. That makes this book a really important starting point for whichever structured learning process you choose.
- Author(s)Tongku Lee
- PublisherHollym International Corp.,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationElizabeth, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHollym International Corp.,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight159 g
- Width125 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.