Yes! You Can Own the Home You Want: First Time Buyer's Guide to Affordable Home Ownership by Gary W. Eldred (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides: 22 ways to buy with little or money down; 11 ways to overcome credit problems; 9 techniques to obtain lower monthly payments; and, 17 strategies to make qualifying easier. Either you can afford to buy a home or you can't, right? Wrong! In this eye-opening and empowering guide you will learn that affordability is t a predetermined fact of life, but a problem you can solve. Home ownership advocate Gary W. Eldred reveals that invative mortgage lenders, government agencies, home builders, and t-for-profit groups w offer dozens of new and exciting plans to help you become a homeowner. This indispensable book shows you how to shape up your credit and finances, choose a committed realtor, negotiate a win-win purchase agreement, and arrange financing you can afford. You'll learn from the successes of former renters who are w homeowners - couples, singles, and families from diverse ecomic and ethnic backgrounds. Their stories illustrate the gold mine of ideas, techniques, and tactics that will help you develop your own personal affordability strategy. You'll discover how to: find the right location and shop for the best value; improve your credit and financial picture; use an affordable first-time buyer program - with dozens of techniques to boost affordability; negotiate an affordable purchase agreement; and, build wealth through home ownership. The most complete guide to homebuying you'll find anywhere, Yes! You Can Own the Home You Want is the best investment a homebuyer can make - except, of course, for your home itself.
- Author BiographyGARY W. ELDRED, Ph.D., is Executive Director of the National Initiative for Home Ownership, a nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing home ownership in the United States. Dr. Eldred has formerly held faculty positions in real estate at Stanford University, the University of Illinois, and the University of Virginia. Included among his previous books is The 106 Common Mistakes Homebuyers Make (and How to Avoid Them), also available from Wiley.
- Author(s)Gary W. Eldred
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/1995
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date29/01/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight365 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.