All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJumping Anacondas! Something is afoot at Waldorf Crescent, Chutney. And a heckuva big foot it is too. Brian and Pippa s lives are turned upside down when their explorer uncle returns from Nepal. He s big and loud and hairy, like an orang-utan in a safari suit. He arrives with a huge wooden trunk. What s inside is a BIG secret. He locks it in the cellar and hides the key. It isn t long before the smell of dung wafts through the house, together with strange howling ises. Brian and Pippa hatch a plan, and once it s let loose it will change their lives forever. A Yeti on the Loose is a rampaging, rip-roaring, flower-munching, chimpanzee s tea party of a book. There's never a minute to get your breath and always a big disaster about to strike!
- Author(s)David MacPhail
- PublisherStrident Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStrident Publishing Limited
- Content Note35 line drawings/sketches
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lawrence Mann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.