Ymba Accounting: Learning Workbook Series - Accounting, Economics and Budgeting by L J Keller (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for any future business leader!Accounting prepares students for the future by discussing the difference between payables and receivables and how they related to a company profit. Students are proud to understand and complete balance sheet and income statement financial statements. Effective strategies are considered while understanding how sales and expenses create the net profit of a business. Through a discussion on supply and demand students are eager to comprehend how consumers cause changes to the price or quantity of a good or service in the market. Each learning workbook is a combination textbook and workbook based on business topics. YMBA Accounting provides students the opportunity to learn about basic accounting concepts such as making two entries, the balance sheet and income statement, business ratios and more. Truly useful topics students enjoy. The series presents one topic at a time in a detailed and simple to understand format. Ideas are approached and discussed in a variety of styles to capture a students learning style. Business concepts are generally introduced to students at the end of high school or in college. Y.M.B.A. believes students can achieve an understanding of the business world with the use of comprehensive introduction style learning workbooks. Y.M.B.A. topics are discussed using relevant examples based on familiar student scenarios. The worksheet pages, The Drawing Board, provide an opportunity for students to implement the details of the most recent lesson. The worksheets reinforce the lesson as the student applies the learned skills using reasoning and analysis. The pattern of a single page lesson followed by a single page worksheet is consistent throughout each topic. This pattern keeps students engaged and actively learning by seeking on-going student input. Each learning workbook includes an end of book quiz to provide students a chance to demonstrate their enhanced understanding of the subject. As the student completes the learning workbook you will likely see a demonstration of pride and confidence in their new business skills. Recognizing business decisions and ideas establish a foundation in the future profession for each student. Business skills are utilized in every industry and an understanding of business is essential for future success. So why wait? Begin achieving more with Y.M.B.A. learning workbooks and provide a path for student accomplishment. Y.M.B.A. workbooks include a summary of worksheet skills. The distribution of skill practice areas is indicated by the number below the respective skill learning tile. Each workbook balances the worksheet skills and lesson concepts including fun examples to capture student interest.
- Author(s)L J Keller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.